Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Reluctant Blogger

In the past few weeks, I have had several people ask me if I am going to do a blog about living in Finland this coming year. I have been very reluctant to start a blog about myself and my life. Do I really want to make a commitment to a computer page? Do I really want to share my thoughts with other people? Do I really want to share photographs of me with other people? Probably not.

I have seen a few blogs that have daily entries that are so long that I have quit looking at them. That is most certainly not what I want to do. I want to keep it short and hopefully somewhat interesting to myself - if no one else. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck!! I'm so excited to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want you to do a blog. You live an adventurous life in so many different places. I enjoy all the pictures you send by email, just post them on your blog.
    I think this is a stupendous idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will also enjoy your adventures.

    ReplyDelete