Sunday, August 28, 2011

Going to Church

Church starts at 10:00 on Sunday morning. We walked on our first trip to Sacrement Meeting. The nice thing about the meeting was even though it was in Finnish, it felt very much as if we were at home. It took us awhile to figure out the translation head phones but we were able to hear most of the talks.





On the other hand, I am not at all impressed with either of the downloads that I bought from Amazon for the scriptures or for the hymns. I am sure that I need to spend some time working with the Kindle to see if I can figure out how to use it. I could not figure out how to go back to the index after looking up one hymn. Each time I opened the program it was on the song I was looking at and did not show the index again. So wish me luck figuring it out.





On our way home we came across a dog show being held in a park.

No comments:

Post a Comment